Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Best Place to Get samples!

BE A BZZAGENT
*Free samples
*Just post a photo of the product and a review!
* Soooooo easy!

Trying products and sharing your opinions is great, because who doesn't love free samples!
I have not been a member of BZZ long and they have already sent me my starter pack (just some magnets and coupons but free stuff!) and a Gillette Razor! (pics soon).

I LOVE THIS SITE SO FAR and so do 31.7K people on twitter!
You have to check it out!

It is so easy and fast to signup, they have fast surveys (1-2 questions most of the time) you can take to qualify for products. (I finish all min in about 25 min)

All you do is sample products, spread word of mouth and have fun. See why they are the leading word-of-mouth media and marketing company! - BZZ

Sign up for BZZ here

No comments:

Post a Comment