Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

I got my Free razor!


It's here!!! And it arrived pretty fast! my campaign just went live 1-2 days ago





http://u.bzz.com/p7nwa


 Woo-hoo is right! I so happy to try my Gillette Venus!   
Thanks Gillette for my full size sample! And as always
 Thank You BZZ for the product testing opportunities!

So I received a Gillette Venus 3 blade + long lasting glide strip.
The first thing I noticed was the "close and clean in 1 stroke" which we all look for in our razors.
{When I used the razor it was defiantly true, It is very smooth.}
On the back:

    1. 3 blade smoothness
2.  A indicator strip- the blue strip fades away when you are no longer getting the optimal shave
{ This is very appealing to me. I always wonder if my razor is done or if its just me! Since I just got the razor I will have to let you guys know a little later if it works!}
3. Lubrastrip with a touch of Aloe for glide {I love Aloe!}

So I am loving this razor so far, then I go to open it... Now it is ALWAYS a pain to get these things open! BUT!! These guys have changed the game, to open it you just squeeze the sides and pull in a few spots it was so easy! No scissors or husbands required.
Once I got it open I saw that I also received a replacement cartridge, and that you can use any replacement except the Venues Simple.
It was super easy to snap the blade on and it looks exactly as I expected. {they didn't beef if up on the packaging} 

Performance:
The grip stood out while I was wetting the razor, it fit in my hand perfectly as if they measured my hand and built the razor just for me.
They were not kidding when they said smooth! The Venus, is incredibly smooth and it shaved with ease! I didn't even use shaving cream.
When I got out of the shower my legs were so soft I couldn't believe it.
This is the BEST razor I have used in a long time! I normally don't use razors with only 3 blades because the cut is just not as clean.
I actually switched to men's razors for a more comfortable shave. After trying this I will be using Gillette Venus, I feel the aloe really helped with the after shave relief. I may try there other refills but the Venus is perfect soo I might just stick with it for a while! :)

Want to get free samples? Sign up here! BZZ has been amazing so far! I have been using them for about 2-3 weeks and I have already received 2 campaigns! Its worth is Free sample seekers.
 Its FREE to sign up!

http://u.bzz.com/p7nwa










No comments:

Post a Comment