Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Domino's Pizza in Fultondale

I eat A LOT of pizza, mostly at work, where i'm stuck and I just need something to eat!  
I have tried just about every pizza place around me. Most of them are terrible! BUT! Domino's has always been pretty amazing to me! Here are my favorite things about domino's :)
 
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT DOMINO'S
 
-The rewards program (every 6th pizza you get one free) 
- The pizza tracker! I love knowing if my pizza is almost done or if its on the way! The tracker is a great tool
- They ALWAYS have some coupon on there site you can use 
- I get my food in about 20-30 min. That's pretty fast considering how SLOW everyone else is.
- love the bread pasta bowl!
 
What I don't like about Domino's
 
- They should try to come out with some new pizza types 
- I don't like their cheese bread

 

No comments:

Post a Comment