Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Amazing, Quick Party drinks

Amazing, quick, and cheap party drinks!

Family circle has a page in there magazine with three "Fun on ice Drinks".
I tried them and they ae amazing! So I had to share!
SERVES 8
1. Cucumber Mint Spritzer
{in a blender}
    1 lb. cucumber
    1/3 lime juice
    1/3 honey
blend until smooth and pour, use a strainer and remove the pulp. Push on to remove liquid
    mix with 2 cups seltzer
    1 packed cup of mint leaves
     1/2 cup of cucumber
Booze: 1 cup gin
 
2. Pineapple Jalapeno Punch
(this one was my favorite! I was scared it try it at first but! it was AMAZING!)
    3 cups of pineapple juice
    2 cups of seltzer
    a seeded slice of jalapeno
Booze: 1 1/4 cup spiced rum
 
3. Watermelon Aqua Fresca
{in a blender}
     8 cups seedless watermelon cubes
     1/3 cup lime juice
     3 tbs agave nectar (I did not use this)
blend until smooth and pour, use a strainer and remove the pulp. Push on to remove liquid
    stir in 2 sliced limes and garnish with watermelon
booze: 1 1/4 cup vodka
 
Thanks again Family circle for this great article! I enjoyed trying these great drinks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment