Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2016

Premier Protein Bar

So, I applied for a free sample of a Premier Protein bar Forever ago, I think someone posted a link to there page or somthing. Anyway, I chose chocolate peanut butter, the first bite I though was a little dry but as I ate it it was perfect for a protein bar. And it Filled me up!

I also received a coupon for 1.00 off when you buy two bars and a pamphlet Informing me of their shakes and smoothies!

The protein bars contain 30G of Protein and 3G of fiber
THEY ARE ALSO GLUTEN FREE! (Love IT)
With 6 flavors available you wont get bored!
Chocolate peanut butter
dark chocolate mint
double chocolate crunch
Peanut butter crunch
white fudge raspberry
yogurt peanut crunch

 The shakes have:
30G of protein    Low fat
160 calories        24 vitamins and minerals
1 G of sugar        8 essential amino acids

 And 3 flavors!   Strawberries and cream
                           Vanilla
                           Chocolate

I think these are great for people who don't have time to eat or don't eat correctly. And they are GOOD I promise! Just try one!
 #MyGoodEnergy
Premierprotein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment